Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

        Happy Mother's Day!!

I  hope your day is very special! If your Mom is still alive give her a big hug and thank you for all that she has meant to you. If you are lucky enough to have your kids close by cherish the time with them and let them know how proud you are of them. If you have lost your mom or don't have children of your own look around and find someone that needs a friendly phone call or visit that might be feeling lonesome on this day. Hallmark has given us this day but we can make it a blessing to those around so ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Great advice! I sent a Mother's Day card to my beloved aunt for the first time ever (WHY did I not do this before???) and it moved her to tears. I know you miss your mom too, Dana, so hugs to you on this bittersweet day...hope your family was with you today!
Wendy from MO

Dana said...

thank you Wendy and Pam!! Yes Wendy you are right I do miss my mom but know that she is smiling down and really enjoying all that is going on now. I try to keep her "memory" alive by sharing lots of stories and her likes and dislikes and I know you do that too...they are near but yet so far away..hugs gf!