Saturday, March 24, 2012

Did you think I got lost?

I can't say I have been doing anything exciting just dove back into my cleaning spree and have been able to get a handle on most of it. I have one more room to do and just a few cabinets to go through then I will be done....well after I get some boxes and pack away the things for our garage sale hopefully next month...the good news is I have lots of empty shelves and closets just in time for THE ROUND TOP ANTIQUE FAIR!!! Susan and I traditionally go to the Werrington show the week before but have not been able to do so the last couple of years so we are making a solid date for Thursday to head that way. If you have never been you are missing alot of fun, great food and lots of hidden treasures!! Here is a link to the Round Top show...it starts the first weekend in April..do you think I could talk hubby into going back with me then??? hummmm

http://www.roundtoptexasantiques.com/

No comments: