Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Scents of Homespun

I have had several emails about where you might find some of the wonderful candles and diffusers that we carried. So here is the contact information for our top sellers. Mc Calls country candles were our top selling candles they are clean burning and a really strong scent, they do have a website that you can order from but remember that your shipping will be better if you will order several at a time. They also have the cottage cups that you all loved in lots of yummy scents. You can contact them HERE



Our other most requested item was the diffusers we carried. They are from The Scent Shop. You can order them HERE, again remember about the shipping cost and get you a good supply...they make great gifts too....I love this companies diffusers, they last longer and smell stronger than any other I have ever found, I stocked up on them myself before closing the shop.

No comments: