Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our treasure hunt is a success!!


Susan and I made the trip to Warrenton Antique Fair today and enjoyed it so much!! The weather was wonderful, we ran into some friends and Homespun customers and everyone seemed to be finding some treasures....I was not left behind. Found a silver tray for my new bathroom redo, some old glass lamps that I am going to have remade into the hanging lights for our new bedroom (whenever it is my turn on the remodel list) a really cute necklace and cute top made from antique lace that I am really thinking hard about becoming my Easter outfit, a cute chick in a wire cage, pottpouri and wooden buckets and some new magnets for my redone kitchen wall....see told you I did good don't you think?? The show goes on through this weekend all next week and through Saturday of the first weekend of April so if you have some time grab a friend, hubby or neighbor and get out there!! The drive is full of bluebonnets and full tanks on the road side which is a glorious site to see after our dry summer...and let me know what you find!

No comments: