Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anyone need a really cool spring/summer project to do with your kids?? I have found it! We got a fairy garden delivered to us the other day and started filling it up immediately! Here is a picture of the finished product (for now) we started with just a fairy garden theme and quickly turned into a princess/fairy garden! The kit has the container, dirt, rocks,gazebo and fairy dust , we added the picket fence, lights, larger rocks and some princess / fairy accessories found at our local pet store and our toy stash. You can plant real plants or choose the perfect plastic ones like we did!! Anyway you go it is a wonderful creative project that can change in the blink of an eye or in the imagination of a four year old....I had so much fun I may start my own. We got our starter kit from my friend Suzanne at Second Street Seasonals. I am sure you could order one from her or start your own the ideas are limitless!! Be sure and share with us what you come up with.

No comments: