Monday, April 2, 2012

My spring cleaning hint

As you know I have been decluttering my closets, cupboards and cabinets and I must say my biggest find were the leaf bags that you can get at Home Depot!! If I remember right you get 5 or 6 for like $2.99 and they are HUGE!! More important they are strong. I filled up 16 of this dudes with everything from paper records to old linens and towels! They held everything! For the paper records we just added them to the burn pile in the back (which I highly recommend either this or a really good shredder!) and hubby burned them with the brush. The others I just folded over sealed with some good packing tape and put them out for the trash collection. So if you need a good way to clean up I highly recommend these bags....happy cleaning!!

No comments: