Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ah retirement!! We have been "at home" now almost three weeks and this is the first day I have had to myself...and what am I doing?? laundry!! Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Mike and our new puppy Cooper but after all these years of doing what I want when I want during my days it is an adjustment...the highlight?? the fact that Mike has started making the bed each morning!! It is the little things that count I know and I love it! It makes me feel like I am in a hotel each and every time I walk in our room and the bed has been made!

My other new favorite thing is Pintrest....have you tried it yet? Love love love it! I will admit most of the things I am "pinning" are new recipes but again...if you are going to have to cook you might as well make it fun and interesting! I will be sharing lots of things in the future that I am finding from recipes that I try to decorating ideas but for now if you want to "follow me" HERE is the link to my pintrest board and I look forward to seeing what you find too!
See you soon

1 comment:

Farmhouse Primitives said...

aren't you the queen my dear? hehe I must admit, my hubby does make our bed, we sort of take turns doing it (and he's still working fulltime so what will I get pampered with when he retires?). Makes a girl feel so blessed, huh?