Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Item number 2 - get in shape

The next thing on my "retired list" after getting organized was to get back to eating right ( I use Weight Watchers online, LOVE IT!! and it is easy for me to use and get results!) and to.... hold on to your hats....EXERCISE!!! Now mind you every time I went to the doctor and he asked me how active I was I said...are you kidding I work retail! lots of lifting unpacking climbing ladders etc....and he let me get by with that for "being active" well no more so we joined the Y. We went today for our first session with a personal trainer that worked up a program for us, showed us how to use the machines, added the proper weights took notes then after working out on all of the machines.... left us to ride the bicycles for 15 more minutes!!! Brutal!! But all in all I will say I enjoyed it! I am not sore (YET) and am actually looking forward to Thursday...hopefully I will feel the same way when Thursday rolls around but for now...the Y and Tim get two thumbs up from us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!!
Wendy from MO