Monday, February 27, 2012

Let's get Organized!

Well it is Monday and from what I remember about growing up you always start a new project on Monday, whether it be an actual project, diet, new way of thinking, what ever it always seem to just feel right to start it on a Monday...so no more excuses I am tackling this closet THIS Monday. I have never liked the way this door works it just seems like so much wasted space to the left and right behind the section of wall and besides twisting into a noodle and reaching into the back corner does not bode well with me anymore....so solution?? have hubby open the doorway up all the way to the corner, replace the "header" (top of door opening) and put on new doors...simple right? He didn't argue so I am going forward with my plan....if you don't hear from me in a while please come check the back left hand side to make sure I survived!! In the meantime here is a link to a great organizing tool I found online, now don't get me wrong I haven't completely sat down and followed all the suggestions but I found lots of her suggestions good...just sayin' it's Monday! Click HERE if you want to take a look.

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a delight to "discover" you today! While out for a walk I kept thinking that It had been way too long since I had heard from you and then I saw this post on FB and followed you here. Woo Hoo!

Dana said...

Glad you did too!! hopefully we can share lots of new and different ideas!! I would love to hear what you are up to also!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!