Friday, February 24, 2012


As many of you know I plan to "redo" each room at home one room at a time...I skipped a few steps in our front bedroom so I will have to revisit it later but for now it is better than it was...we had an over sized sleigh bed in here that drove me crazy..too big...not my style...and too hard to make up. When Mike said he HAD to keep these two pictures from his office I couldn't imagine WHERE in my house I would put a picture of a fisherman and a wharf of all things!!
But he doesn't ask for much in the way of decorating so I came up with this idea...IF he would help me take down that sleigh bed and bring back my antique bed I would make his pictures work in this room...so this is what we came up with. I will come back and clean out the closet, repaint probably in a lighter color but for now I am enjoying the "update"...what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! You could even add a lighthouse-themed pillow or basket or statuary in the mix :)

Wendy

Dana said...

Wendy!! thanks and I bet I could get some good ideas from your collection!! You are the lighthouse queen for sure...hum maybe if we get to travel some we might find something special.